Cell STACK Monitor
The Cell Stack Monitor is a system for observing multilayer cell culture. We provide an advanced system that meets the requirements of mass production and quality control of mammalian cells.
- Monitoring of cell production on multilayer supports
(Cellstack or Cellfactory type)
- Real-time imaging inside the CO2 incubator
- Real-time measurement of cell confluence and proliferation.
Real-time imaging and quantification of your multilayer cultures.
- Multilayer and multi-plate cell monitoring
- Improved reproducibility and mass production
- Real-time monitoring of cells inside a CO2 incubator
- Reduced operating costs.
- Cell culture surveillance
- Cellular morphology
- Cellular confluence
- Cellular proliferation
- Cell culture quality control
- Real-time monitoring of living cells and multi-layer observation (up to 10 layers)
- Imaging and recording of multi-position time-lapses
- Checks cell quality and detects confluence rate during culture
- Improved reproducibility for cell culture and mass production
- No need to take cells out of the incubator, eliminating contamination concerns.
HeLa cells incubated in a 10-layer chamber for 7 days with a time interval of one hour.