AUTOMATIC CO2 BOTTLE TILTER/INVERTER
The tipper allows automatic bottle change when one of the bottles is empty.
The Basculator will dispense the first bottle until it is empty, then automatically connect to the other bottle.
- It allows the connection of an unlimited number of incubators, with a simple installation.
- It can be moved easily and fits all installations (bottles and incubators).
- It displays both inlet and outlet pressures, allowing you to monitor the pressures of your installation.
- Automatic switch from one CO2 bottle to another when one is empty
- Display and adjustment of the 2 input pressures and the output pressure, which ensures the safety of your installation
- Unlimited connection of incubators Easy installation and adaptable to all setups
- Dimensions: 23.8 x 18.6 x 14.2 cm
- Can be placed or mounted on the wall.
PRESSURE REGULATOR for CO2 gas cylinder
This pressure regulator has a connection for CO2 gas cylinders.
It has a pressure and gas flow adjustment.
- Ideal for CO2 cylinders connected to CO2 incubators.
- Suitable for all CO2 cylinders
- Easy and precise adjustment of the output pressures of CO2 gas bottles for your incubators
- Adaptable to all CO2 bottles
- Long stem (7cm)
- Settings between 0 and 3.5 bar.
Secure your grow rooms and alert users to the risk of CO2 leakage.
AMBIENT CO2 DETECTOR
Handling CO2 exposes you to the risk of asphyxiation, whose clinical signs are not easily visible but dangerous to your health.
CO2 leaks are mainly caused by a malfunctioning pressure regulator, overpressure, or improper handling during bottle change.
- Continuous monitoring: continuous measurement and display of the ambient CO2 in the grow room
- Sound and visual alarm in case of an overly high ambient CO2 level
- Large display (A4)
- Dimensions: 39.2 x 29.2 x 4.2 cm
This refers to the amount of CO2 in the atmospheric air. At these low levels, CO2 is not toxic.
At these levels, CO2 stimulates breathing frequency, accelerating the heart rate, and causes headaches.
At these levels, CO2 causes headaches, nausea, vomiting, which can result in the subject losing consciousness.
Trays/custom made racks
We develop and produce custom-made stainless steel racks for CO2 incubators or ovens.
These professional racks do not interfere with the heat flow and thus guarantee a good mapping of your equipment.
We can help you improve the handling of your bacteriology or cell culture laboratory, with adapted baskets or trays.